10.27.2008

One Enchanted Evening


What an amazing wedding this was! The couple was from L.A. and truly awesome people. You know when you first meet someone and you know your life will forever be changed by that first verbal exchange? That's what I felt with Dara and David. I've developed a life long friendship with them and my life is all the better for it. Dara knew what she wanted for her wedding, but just wasn't sure how to turn it all into reality. That's where I came in. I collaborated with her and we came up with the Old World theme for the wedding. The guests were treated to the local sounds of the latin/spanish quartet, Luna Guitana, from Santa Barbara while sipping on Harvest Punch and Paso Punch cocktails. The bride loved moss, so I designed a moss table for the olive oil place cards, which was a hit! The guests were then treated to the most amazing 5-course meal prepared by my catering hero, Chef Charlie. Floral: Denise Benda. Kudos to Ashley Blake Photography for awesome photos! The weather was lovely and the night a complete success!

No comments: